Monday, October 6, 2014

Plaqued by Quilt

I just finished reading Plagued by Quilt by Molly MacRae and it is wonderful.  I was very fortunate to win a free copy of the book from the author.  Molly MacRae had a contest on FaceBook.  People had to correctly identify what she was holding in a picture.  Molly was holding flax heckles/hackles.  They are like very big dog brushes (only with tines like iron nails).   Here is the review that I posted on Goodreads.


Delightful new addition to the Haunted Yarn Shop Mystery. Kath stumbles upon another murder (literally) and then sets out to solve the mystery with the help of her friends in the TGIF (Thank Goodness It's Fiber) Group and Geneva (her resident ghost)! What a great group of characters. They also stumble upon two skeletons that have been buried out at the Holston Homeplace Living History Farm. Poor Kath also has to deal with Clod again. They really need a new sheriff in their town. The murder was not easy to solve and I loved the unique murder weapon. I hope you enjoy Plagued by Quilt from Molly MacRae as much as I enjoyed it. I received an Uncorrected Proofs copy from the author which I won it in a contest on FaceBook.         


If you love cozy mysteries, please try Molly MacRae's Haunted Yarn Shop Mystery!


For those of you that love papercrafting, please check out HSN starting at midnight.  It is a 24  hour Craft Day Event!  I have gotten many wonderful item from HSN with their flexpay.  Check it out!


Have a great week!


Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment