Sunday, May 12, 2013

Crafty Secrets May Linky Party (Part VIII)

My last posting of the day!  It is time for the Crafty Secrets May Linky Party!  You still have time to enter.  The contest closes at 12 a.m. tonight!  I have used their Crafty Secrets Digital Flower Printable to create charms and gift envelopes.
 

 
 The beautiful blue paper comes from K&Company.
 
I love the blue bird with the sunflower.  When I get a chance, I am going to dye some seam binding to match to the bird for this charm.   The seam binding that I currently have on the charm is from The Pink Petal on Etsy.  She makes the most beautiful hand-dyed seam binding.
Thank you for checking out my creations for Crafty Secrets May Linky Party.  I am off to watch the season finale of Once Upon a Time, Survivor, and Revenge.  I hope that you have had a wonderful weekend and very Happy Mother's Day!
 
Kris


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous charms and gift envelopes! Those bird images are very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the idea of the gift envelopes - perfect for your charm!

    ReplyDelete