Sunday, May 12, 2013

Crafty Secrets May Linky Party (Part I)

It is that time again.  It is the Crafty Secrets montly Linky Party!  I have created several items for ths month's challenge.  To enter them in the challenge, I will be doing several posts.  I wanted to do something different, so I created cute charms and gift envelopes from Crafty Secrets Digital - Flowers Printable Sheet - DPS-11.

I took the sheet into Microsoft Word to crop and shrink each picture.  I then printed out two of each each (front and back).  Cut out the images and put them in the memory frames.  I then attached seam binding ribbons to the top of each charm.  They can be used as ornaments or pendants.

I also printed out a full sheet of the Crafty Secrets Digital Flowers.  I cut out each picture, distressed, and inked.  I then made an enveloope for each charm from embossed paper. 


 The embossed paper is from K&Company.

The seam binding on this charm came from Paper Sweeties.
It is gorgeous!
 
Thank you for joining me today and I hope all Mother's have a very special Mother's Day!
 
 
Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment