Sunday, August 11, 2013

Crafty Secrets August Linky Part

Hello again!  Sorry that I have not posted in quite a while, but it has been a very hectic.  I have not had a chance to work in my studio.  I hope things will start to settle down, so I can have more creative time. 

It is time for the Crafty Secrets August Linky Party!  I just love the stamps and digital products from Crafty Secrets.  They have that wonderful vintage feel.  I grew up surrounded by antiques, so it is no wonder that I love vintage!

I decided to create a tag!   I took a pretty springtime image from Crafty Secrets along with a purple sponged background paper (Hot Off The Press).  I distressed the image and then inked it with Tim Holtz Gathered Twig Distress Ink.



I took some tea-dyed twill tape and stamped "Bloom" from Paper Sweeties on it.  I then added a crocheted flower from Maya Road.  The tag was made used Tim Holtz Tag Die.











I added some pretty flower lace at the top along with a little flower.


That is my tag.  I am hoping to have more time in my studio over the next month.  Please visit Crafty Secrets. They  have a wonderful blog and store.  Have a wonderful Sunday evening and Happy Crafting!

Kris

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty tag, Kritina! I love the soft background paired with that blossoming tree image. Thanks for playing along in the Crafty Secrets August Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristina, your tag is super sweet! Thanks for sharing and joining our August Linky Party. I will email you a link for a $6.00 gift card
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete