Saturday, June 29, 2013

Paper Sweeties Challenge! (Part I)

Paper Sweeties is a delightful stamp company.  They have three cute little ladies and one gent with lots of outfits.  Lots of fun to play paper dolls with rubber stamps.  This month's sketch challenge is:
I enjoyed this challenge and went outside my normal design style.  I have created two cards for this challenge (which will be in two posts to enter into the challenge).



 For the first card, I found this pretty striped paper from K&Company (Brenda Walton Mira).  I used it as the base. 

 I then added this pretty purple ribbon with the crystal drop.  This beautiful ribbon was purchased on Etsy from The Pink Petal.  All the ribbon is hand dyed for each customer and it smells wonderful.  I keep all the ribbon in a kitchen zipper bag.  When I open the bag, the wonderful smells of spices come out.







 

 I then picked two coordinating papers to layer and add the cute Paper Sweeties sentiment.  I cut out the papers with Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B. 

Thank you for joining me for the Paper Sweeties Sketch Challenge.  Please watch for my second posting on this challenge.  Have a great weekend.

Kris



1 comment:

  1. So pretty, Kristina! I love that sparkly drop pendant! Thank you for sharing your card with us this month at Paper Sweeties :)

    ReplyDelete