Sunday, September 30, 2012

Artistic Outpost September Referral Program





I have created three cute little cards for the Artistic Outpost Blog.  I used their Flapper Fashion stamps to create these little shaped cards. 
I die cut the cardstock (Waterspout by Core'dinations) with Spellbinders Floral Ovals.  Other supplies used were:  My Mind's Eye Lost & Found (Portobello Road), Ranger Coffee Archival Ink, Ranger Gathered Twig Distress Ink, Recollections Bling on a Roll, and Scrapbook Adhesives E-Z Runner.

My second card is a cute little green number with a little pink bling. 




A detail shot


 I used Spellbinders new Marvelous Squares.  If you want to get a good deal on your Spellbinders, check out Molly's Square.  They have a different deal every day and you get a great discount on the latest die cuts, stamps, etc. 

Other supplies used on this card are:  Artistic Outpost Flapper Fashion Stamps, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found (Market Street), DCWV Cardstock, Spellbinders Classic Squares Large, Kaisercraft Dark Pink Rhinestones, Ranger Coffee Archival Ink, Ranger Gathered Twig Distress Ink, Scrapbook Adhesives E-Z Runner.

My third card is simple but elegant.


                                         A closer look


A great card to send to a friend.  Supplies used are:  Artistic Outpost Flapper Fashion Stamps; Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares, Classic Squares Large, Labels Six; Inkadinkado Garden Flower Sentiments, Ranger Coffee Archival Ink, Ranger Gathered Twig Distress Ink, Core'dinations Java Bean Cardstock, My Mind's Eye Lost & Found (Sunshine), Bo Bunny Gabrielle Collection.

Thank you for checking out my cards and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards - love how you framed the Flapper images! Thanks for playing along with us at Artistic Outpost!

    ReplyDelete